Your Cart is empty
Zebco Slingshot Spinning Combos
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
- EASY-TO-USE: Zebco Slingshot spinning reel and fishing rod combo features a 5-foot 6-inch 2-piece durable fiberglass rod and size 20 fishing reel. This custom-matched combo is great for all ages and boasts a long-casting spinning reel paired with a super durable Z-Glass rod
- COMFORT & QUALITY: This hard-working fishing rod and reel combo comes with a EVA handle to provide anglers with hours of comfort. A great all-purpose fishing set-up, the easy-casting spinning reel delivers unbeatable spinning performance. The reel features the convenience of a right- or left-hand retrieve. It is ready to use arriving pre-spooled with 8-pound Cajun fishing line so you can start your fishing adventure sooner
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: This size 20 spinning reel is constructed with all-metal gears and a 5.3:1 gear ratio for a silky-smooth retrieve. Featuring a dial-adjustable drag and QuickSet anti-reverse to stop your handle from moving backward and create a solid hookset in the mouth of a fish when reeling in your prize catch.
- EXPERTLY DESIGNED: Dependable and designed to last, the Slingshot spinning combo was expertly designed. Its moderate-fast action and medium-light power is ideal for catching medium species such as panfish, trout, walleye or bass and is designed to hold a 6-10 pound line weight and 1/16-3/4 oz lure weights
- TRUSTED: Since 1949, Zebco has been inviting people to explore the outdoors. Zebco products are warranted for a period of (1) year from date of original retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.