Your Cart is empty
Otter XT X-Over Resort
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Known for quality and innovation, Otter has reinvented the flip over style thermal shelter. The X-OVER SHELTER SERIES are rich with cutting edge design and engineering features that will enhance any ice fishing experience.
- X-Over Side Entry Doors
- Combine traditional front door entry with a “Quick Switch” to side door configuration
- Quick Switch Frame (Patent Pending)
- Easily switch to side entry doors while maintaining front door access
- Sets up like traditional shelters and converts to side access in seconds
- EZ Lock Assembly
- Reduces frame assembly time by 75% by eliminating framing screws
- Featuring a super strong oversize square tube aluminum frame with Ultra-Glide System
key otter highlights:
- Large 35 sq.ft. shelter comfortably holds up to four anglers
- Patent Pending Otter Thermal-Tec Triple Layer Insulated Shell 600-Denier triple layering system blocks wind
- Quilted thermal inner shell locks in warmth and reduces condensation
- Flip-Up Deluxe Padded Bench Seating System
- Front Entry Door with Dual Coil Zippers
- 100% RotoMolded Otter XT Sled Features Molded-In Hitch Pockets
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Rod purchasers must make warranty claims directly to the product manufacturer. Dakota Angler does not handle rod warranties.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.