Your Cart is empty
Marine Metal Super Saver 12 Volt Aeration System
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
- 12 V DC pump, low current 1.9 amps, 500 GPH
- Aerates 25 to 30 gallons
- Pumps water in, out, aerates, and doubles as a bilge pump and wash down.
- Adjusts to any size cooler, boat live well, or container
- Produces 99.5 % saturation of dissolved oxygen
- Spray bar mounts with suction cups or stainless steel screws
- Fits both round or rectangular live wells
- Complete package includes: 500 GPH pump with, suction cups, 10' 16 AWG power cord and copper battery clips, 2 aeration spray pipes, mounting clips, 5.5 ft. flexible tubing, fish foam filter, screws and, suction cups for mounting.
- For fresh and salt water
- Suction cups allow pump to be attached inside the live well or to the outer hull for water renewal
- Complete ready to use system
- Ideal live well system for all boats up to 21 feet
- Great backup system for larger boats
- Every unit is tested to assure quality
- Space saver display box 8.125"W x 9.25"L x 4"D
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.