Your Cart is empty
MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System With LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is the quietest, most advanced flasher on the market today! With a target separation of 3/4 inch, the M5L will help you tell the difference between a fish and the bottom or an individual fish within a school! The dual-beam transducer can adjust its angle to hone in on a specific target, giving you finer details. Marcum uses their Max Brightness and Clarity settings to ensure that any sonar targets are bright and sharp, making it easy to spot them! This unit is powered by Marcum’s LiFePO4 lithium-ion battery, which is the lightest, longest-lasting battery on the market today! No matter what species you’re after, gain an edge with the MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery!
- The M5L’s patented zoom technology is moveable anywhere in the water column, giving you the freedom and precision not only for bottom hugging species, but an exclusive advantage only MarCums can boast as it relates to suspended fish.
- Industry-leading 12-step interference rejection system is so advanced, it’s also patented.
- The M5L’s sonar system pumps out 2,500 watts of expertly managed power, and is now fueled by a lightweight, long-lasting LiFePO4 lithium battery.
- Max Brightness and Clarity (MBC) lighting ensures that sonar targets are as bright as they are sharp, digitally transposed on a super-smooth and quiet brushless platform that’s provided years of maintenance-free service.
- Model Number: M5L
- Display: TrueColor patented MBC Brushless Lighting
- Power: 2500 Watt Peak to Peak Output Power
- Cone Angle: Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer
- Target Separation: Down to 3/4-Inch
- Interference Rejection: Patented 12-Step Interference Rejection
- Zoom: Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column)
- Cable: 8 ft. Transducer Cable
- Selectable Depth Ranges – 20′, 40′, 80′, 160′
MarCum M5L True Color Sonar Flasher System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is made in the U.S.A.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.