Your Cart is empty
MarCum LX-7L Digital Sonar System With LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Give yourself an edge this ice season with the MarCum LX-7L Digital Sonar System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery! This incredible sonar device combines the best of Marcum’s flasher’s with their advanced digital fishfinder technologies, creating one of the highest performing digital sonar units on the market! This unit features a bright, vivid LCD screen with four rich color palettes. A fully defined user dashboard on the screen displays depth, battery, range, gain, interference rejection, target adjust, or whatever combination you want! The Multifaceted Sonar display lets you see the vertical water column, vertical zoom, flasher dial, and a traditional horizontal LCD graph. The transducer helps display a scan area from either 8 or 20-degree angles, ensuring you have total awareness of your lure and the fish around it! Take your ice fishing to a whole new level with the MarCum LX-7L Digital Sonar System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery!
- Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding intel
- Multifaceted Sonar Display
- LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included)
- LX-7 has a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger, and it comes ready-to-fish straight from the box.
- Model Number: LX-7L
- Display: 8″ Flat Panel Color LCD, 4 Color Palette Options
- Power: 4800 Watts Peak to Peak Output Power
- Cone Angle: Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer
- Target Separation: Down to 1/2-Inch
- Interference Rejection: Patented 12-Step Interference Rejection
- Zoom: Automatic Bottom Lock Selectable Zoom Windows – 5′, 10′, 20′, 40′ Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column)
- Cable: 8 ft. Transducer Cable
- Resolution: 800 x 600 Pixels
- On Screen Display: Any Combination of Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher, Graph & Graph Zoom Split Screen
- Exclusive Dynamic Depth/Range
- 300′ Dynamic Depth Capability
- Infinite Scale from 10′ and Deeper in 1′ Increments
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Exclusive Sonar Footprint Display
- Adjustable Scroll/Ping Rate
- Target Adjust Image Magnifier
- Adjustable Night-Vision Back-light
MarCum LX-7L Digital Sonar System with LiFePO4 12V10Ah Battery is made in the U.S.A.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.