Your Cart is empty
Lew's American Hero Spinning Combo
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The Lew's American Hero Spinning Combo features a 6.2:1 gear ratio American Hero® Spinning Reel, which has a graphite body and rotor fitted with a blue accented double anodized aluminum spool. Attached to it is a strong, yet balanced, thick aluminum bail wire that lays the line perfectly on the spool. The handle is made of die-cast aluminum and uses Lew’s® Performance handle knob. The rod features a premium IM6 two-piece graphite blank for extreme sensitivity from even the most subtle of bites. The rod uses gunsmoke stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts. The combo’s convenience factor is solidified with the rod’s two-piece construction, allowing anglers to travel with ease.
- Rugged, lightweight, graphite body and rotor
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- Strong and balanced thick aluminum bail
- Thin compact gear box
- 5-bearing system
- Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Fold down anodized aluminum handle with SoftTouch knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Premium IM6 two-piece graphite blanks
- Multilayer, multidirectional graphite construction for structural strength
- Rugged gunsmoke stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts
- Graphite skeletal reel seat
- Great hand/reel stability and comfort
- Exposed blank for instant vibration transmission
- Premium, durable high density EVA split grips
- Split-grip lightweight EVA handles
- Patented “No Foul” hook keeper
- Lew's® custom skeletal, graphite reel seat
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.