Your Cart is empty
Lew's American Hero Baitcaster Combo
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite composite frame and sideplates
- Quality 5-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Machine forged aluminum anodized blue spool
- Durable Rulon drag system, provides up to 15 lb. drag power
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Aluminum bowed handle with Lew's® custom paddle handle knobs
- Zirconia line guide
- Quick and easy removable graphite palming sideplate
- Aluminum anodized blue spool tension adjustment knob
- Fully adjustable, smooth, bowed graphite star drag system
- Premium IM6 one-piece graphite blanks
- Multilayer, multidirectional graphite construction for structural strength
- Rugged gunsmoke stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts
- Lightweight graphite reel seats with cushioned stainless steel hoods
- Great hand/reel stability and comfort
- Exposed blank for instant vibration transmission
- Premium, lightweight, durable high-density EVA split-grips
- Patented “No Foul” hook keeper
- Lew's® custom skeletal, graphite reel seat
- Length: 7'0"
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Bearings: 5BB
- Gear ratio: 6.4:1
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Rod purchasers must make warranty claims directly to the product manufacturer. Dakota Angler does not handle rod warranties.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.