Your Cart is empty
Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reels
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Okuma Cold Water High-Speed Wire Line Reels are constructed of tough, corrosion-resistant, lightweight materials for long-lasting durability. These reels have a powerful drag and heavy-duty machine-cut brass gears. Stainless steel ball bearing plus a self-lubricating design ensure these reels run smooth.
- Designed with high speed gear ratios for increased line pickup
- Line counter on 303/453DS models
- 553LS is a large diameter high speed levelwind reel (no counter)
- Oversized brass XL gearing system
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag washers for maximum efficiency
- 2HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability
- Quick-Set stainless steel anti-reverse roller bearing
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Speed Lock pinion gear system for instant engagement
- Ergo grip handle knob for increased comfort
- Wide Mouth levelwind: Increased knots clearance
- Silent retrieve system for increased smoothness
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for precise alignment
- XL gearing: Drop down gear box for maximum gear sizing
- Self-lubricating gear system for maximum heat dissipation
- One-year manufacturer's limited warranty
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.