Your Cart is empty
Clam X300 PRO Thermal
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Built to comfortably fish three anglers, the X300 Pro Thermal rounds out our popular X-series of flip-over fish houses. The Clam X300 is the perfect flip-over fish shelter for guides or a dad with kids. With three removable deluxe swivel seats, the X300 has plenty of room for three anglers and all of their gear. Constructed with our heaviest skin + 1800 Denier fabric + The X300 Pro Thermal retains the heat and reduces condensation. As one of the toughest shelters on the market, the X300 was designed to outperform, and meet the needs of the most demanding ice anglers who fish in extreme conditions. Includes light bar, travel cover, runner kit, and battery bracket.
- Full thermal with 1800 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system w/Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX). (Patent pending shelter design.)
- Hammock located under seats for storing gear
- Features separate side doors for easy access in addition to a front and back door
- Includes Clam light stick , battery bracket, overhead mesh storage (51” x 14”), travel cover, and runner kit
- Three deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub – easier to locate gear
- Heaviest thermal skin - 1800 denier fabric - retains heat and reduces condensation
- Fishes three anglers comfortably
- Toughest shelter on the market!
- More standing room - 83” center height!
- Includes light bar and battery bracket!
Set Up Size: L113" x W86"
Center Height: 83"
Pack Size: L 86" x W 46" x H 26"
Weight: 195 LBS
Fishable Area: 40 sq. ft
Fabric: 1800 Denier Fabric
# of Anglers: 3
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.