Your Cart is empty
Shimano Stradic Spinning Reel
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The new Stradic FK utilizes Shimano's latest technology while drawing on ways of the past. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X-Ship provides a smooth powerful and durable reel. The sleek G-Free body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water.
- Hagane Body high rigidity virtually eliminates body flexing to transform the angler's action directly into cranking power
- Hagane Gear carefully designed to give you long-lasting smoothness
- X-Ship supports the pinion gear on both ends with bearings to maintain precise alignment
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished to increase the efficiency of the retrieve
- Aero Wrap II layers line onto the spool in a crisscross to reduce line-to-line friction for longer casts
- Propulsion Line Management System spool lip design provides longer casting distances while preventing backlash
- Super Stopper II uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay
- S A-RB stainless steel bearings reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool for increased strength and durability
- Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble during retrieve
- Power Roller design keeps the line wrapped on the spool to minimize unwanted loops and twists
What isn't there to love about the Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel? Everything about the Stradic CI4+ screams performance and power. This spinning reel is one of the toughest and smoothest lightweight reels on the market today. Thanks to the patented HAGANE gear and HAGANE body, this reel handles more torque and provides more power and durability than most reels. The CI4+ carbon fiber reinforced graphite material is over one and a half times stronger than Shimano's normal XT-7 graphite and is over 20 percent lighter. And because the frame, sideplate, and rotor do not contain metal, these components are impervious to rust and corrosion.
The Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel has one of the toughest drags; it's virtually indestructable. Plus, the drag system allows for many levels of adjustment. Other premium components include the G Free Body, X-SHIP, and COREPROTECT technologies. More bearings have been added in just the right places, and the Stradic CI4+ steps up to S ARB bearings to provide improved shielding and protection. Let's not forget about style. This fishing reel looks just as great as it performs, with a smooth chrome-like finish and a red spool as the perfect accent. The unmatched level of quality and technology is what draws more anglers to the Stradic CI4+ as their spinning reel of choice. Make the Stradic CI4+ your reel of choice!
- The ultimate in lightweight design.
- G Free Body
- G Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel's center of gravity closer to the rod. By moving the center of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- Aero Wrap II
- This two-speed oscillation system layers the line onto the spool in a crisscross pattern that reduces line-to-line friction for longer casts. AeroWrap reels utilize a patented worm gear design to move the spool upward quickly and downward slowly to wind the line in a precise pattern, reducing friction, and giving smoother, longer casting ability.
- S A-RB
- These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- MGL Magnumlite Rotor
- The Magnumlight Rotor is 25% lighter, offering better balance and requiring 22% less inertia, making it easier to start and stop your retrieve for an overall smoother feel.
- X-SHIP provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- The concept of COREPROTECT is simple... to provide water resistance without creating a heavy rotation feeling. There are three key areas of the reel that require protection; the roller clutch, the body and the line roller.
- HAGANE Gear
- With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- Power Roller
- Line twist arising from repeated casting and retrieving is reduced by as much as 50% on reels equipped with the Power Roller line twist reduction system. Power Roller's special grooved design assures the line will be wrapped on the spool to minimize unwanted loops and twists during the cast.
- Super Stopper II
- Uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- AR-C Spool
- A patented spool design with a V-shape spool lip means line peels off the reel in smaller loops, resulting in longer and more accurate casts. The AR-C spool also minimizes the risk of backlash.
- Machined Aluminum Handle
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.