Your Cart is empty
Shimano Stradic Spinning Reel
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The new Stradic FK utilizes Shimano's latest technology while drawing on ways of the past. Hagane cold forged drive gear gear combined with X-Ship provides a smooth powerful and durable reel. The sleek G-Free body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Every part has been designed to improve the anglers experience on the water.
- Hagane Body high rigidity virtually eliminates body flexing to transform the angler's action directly into cranking power
- Hagane Gear carefully designed to give you long-lasting smoothness
- X-Ship supports the pinion gear on both ends with bearings to maintain precise alignment
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished to increase the efficiency of the retrieve
- Aero Wrap II layers line onto the spool in a crisscross to reduce line-to-line friction for longer casts
- Propulsion Line Management System spool lip design provides longer casting distances while preventing backlash
- Super Stopper II uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay
- S A-RB stainless steel bearings reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool for increased strength and durability
- Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble during retrieve
- Power Roller design keeps the line wrapped on the spool to minimize unwanted loops and twists
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.