Your Cart is empty
Plano Edge Crank 5000 Stowaway Small
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The EDGE™ Crank features the patent-pending Crankbait Catcher™ – a system of silicone pegs that hold crankbaits securely to prevent hook tangles. This is the first crankbait storage solution of its kind and you'll only find it from the fishing experts at Plano! The shallow depth of the EDGE Crank - Small provides the perfect protection for finesse baits, jerk baits and slim-profile lures. Also available in an extra-large size for deep-diving crankbaits.
- Patent-pending Crankbait Catcher™ silicone fingers hold baits securely and prevent hook tangles
- Shallow depth provides the perfect protection for finesse baits, jerk baits and slim-profile lures
- Soft silicone fingers flex to protect finely-tuned finesse baits
- Complete flexibility for storing lures of every shape and size
- 100% open design allows customization and protects expensive baits
- Reconfigures instantly when adding new lures
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design
- Ribbed lids and base for durability
- Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases
- Dimensions: 14" x 6.25" x 7.28"
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Rod purchasers must make warranty claims directly to the product manufacturer. Dakota Angler does not handle rod warranties.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.