Your Cart is empty
Eskimo Outbreak Insulated Shelter 450i
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The Outbreak 450i is an innovative pop-up shelter built from the successful Eskimo FatFish platform. It incorporates all of the usual features that FatFish customers desire including flared-out sides for more fishable area, stronger hubs and poles, IQ insulated fabric, YKK zippers and more. What makes the Outbreak 450i truly unique is its oversized, obstacle-free door that provides anglers easier entry and exit. It opens fully down to the ice without any obstacles to worry about stepping over.
- Oversized Door: The Outbreak 450i is uniquely designed with an oversized, obstacle-free door that fully zips down to the ice. This means no more catching your foot on the door framework and stumbling with your gear.
- More Fishable Area: Flared, wide-bottom design provides significantly more fishable area than other shelters on the market.
- Fully-Insulated: IQTM Insulated Fabric is 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter.
- Stronger Hub Design: The Outbreak 450i features an all-metal ball-and-socket design as well as larger fiberglass poles.
- Portability: Everything fits into an oversized cinch dufel bag that can easily be carried on your back.
- Large removable window panels for more viewing configurations; Adjust your shelter’s ventilation with detachable hook and loop windows.
- Large, mesh storage pockets to keep essential fishing gear handy
- Self-tapping ice anchors that are easier to grip and won’t bend under pressure
- Heavy-duty material sewn over corner joints for reinforcement
- Distinctive X-style reflective highlighting: It’s important for any serious ice fisherman to have a well-marked shelter for nighttime visibility. The FatFish incorporates reflective trim into its aggressively styled skin.
- YKK® zippers are standard on every Eskimo shelter
- Setup Size: 139" x 138"
- Center height: 80"
- Pack size: 70" L X 11.5" W X 11.5" D
- Weight: 48 lb
- Fishable area: 75 sq. ft.
- Fabric: 600 denier IQ insulated
- Number of anglers: 4-5
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.