Your Cart is empty
Weego Jump Starter 44
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most Popular – Jump Starts Up To 7L Gas & 3.5L Diesel Engines – Charges Phones & Laptops – Built-In 500 Lumen Flashlight – Water Resistant – USA Designed & Engineered
- The “most popular” kid on the block, Weego 44 jump starts cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, & more with 7L gas and 3.5L diesel engines
- 2100 PEAK AMPS and 400 TRUE CRANKING AMPS, GUARANTEED. We represent the power output of both measures to allow for an easy comparison across the marketplace.
Revolutionary, patented Smarty Clamps® feature a tapered head to get into tight spaces and are powered on both sides of teeth to ensure best possible connection for a fool-proof jump.
- Automatic safety protections & a series of lights and sounds walk you through a worry-free jump
- Designed with extra-wide openings & power on both sides to ensure the best connection possible
Weego 44 can be used as a portable charger and flashlight
- Detect-o-Matic™ USB charger automatically provides fastest charge to your phones, tablets & other USB devices
- 19V port for PC based laptop charging
- 12V port for powering accessories such as air compressors and fans
Built-in 500-lumen tactical flashlight that lasts up to 28 hours
- Hook & lanyard turn Weego 44 into a work or camp light
- IP65 certified for water, dust and dirt resistance
- Staying power – 1000 charging cycles and up to 2 years of standby power on a single charge
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.