Your Cart is empty
Marcum LX-7 Digital Sonar 8" LCD Dual Beam
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
From the ice age to the digital age, MarCum’s vanguard LX-7 has forever transformed the game of hunting fish on frozen water. Over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture” ice sonar, LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding Intel. Fully user-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7’s "Multifaceted Sonar Display” also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either 8 degree or 20 degree transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the "footprint” area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability. Manufactured in the USA, the LX-7 has a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger, and it comes ready-to-fish, straight from the box.
- 8-inch LCD (800 x 600px) display
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows - "water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8 degree or 20 degree transducer cone angles (ex: 20 degree – 32ft depth - 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- MarCum sonar features—
- 1/2” Target seperation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
- Fully user-defined "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Made in the USA with US and imported parts
- Two year warranty
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Rod purchasers must make warranty claims directly to the product manufacturer. Dakota Angler does not handle rod warranties.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.