Your Cart is empty
Marcum LX-6 Digital Sonar 6" LCD Dual Beam
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Take MarCum’s ultimate Digital LX Sonar Engine and shrink everything except performance. Boasting all the features ice anglers demand like multiple water-column views on a light, compact 6-inch high-resolution color LCD. Use the intuitive menu-driven touchpad to custom-define the display to your liking. Dynamic screen views include Water Column Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher Dial, Traditional Widescreen Graph and all combinations. Further customize on-screen Dashboard information, including digital depth, battery voltage and interference rejection (IR). MarCum’s intelligently managed sonar engine pumps out 4800-watts PtP, with TrueTime™ high speed display response and screen refresh. Switchable 8- and 20-degree transducer gives you 2 sonar units in 1. The LX-6s delivers the digital fish-finding goods, and with all the goodies serious anglers expect.
- 6-inch (640 x 480px) Color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes in reduced footprint
- User-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- "Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows - "water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° – 32ft depth - 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- 3/4" Target Separation
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Adjustable Scroll/Ping Rate
- Target Adjust Image Magnifier
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, charger, deluxe padded softcase and snow shield faceplate
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP
- 8 ft Transducer Cable
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
- Upgradable via USB Port
- Made In the USA with Quality Components Sourced Around the World
- Two Year System Warranty.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.