Your Cart is empty
Marcum M5 Flasher Lithium Combo
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The most advanced flasher-sonars ever built, the MarCum® “M” Series offers brushless, dead-quiet operation with dazzling bright and crisp color definition of bottom, fish, baitfish and your lure, all illuminated on the highest resolution display available in a commercial grade flasher. Acute .75-inch target separation distinctly identifies each individual object on the screen, so you can clearly discern the minuscule separation of a bluegill about to kiss your ice jig. Each combo includes Sonar System, Lithium Shuttle, Charger, User Manual and 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
Lithium Shuttle Features:
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
- Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors).
- 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
- Battery Status Indicator.
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
- Dual USB Power Ports.
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
- Dual Rod Holders.
- Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
- Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
- TrueColor Patented MBC Brushless Lighting Display.
- 2500 Watts Peak to Peak Output Power.
- Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer.
- Down to 3/4-inch Target Separation.
- Patented 12 Step Interference Rejection.
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column).
- Selectable Depth Ranges – 20', 40', 80', 160'.
- SuperFine Line Technology Produces 3/4” Target Separation Through Entire Water Column
- 8 ft. Transducer Cable.
- Two Year System Warranty.
- One Year Shuttle/Battery Warranty.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.