Your Cart is empty
LX-7LI LITHIUM COMBO SHUTTLE
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
From the ice age to the digital age, MarCum’s vanguard LX-7 has forever transformed the game of hunting fish on frozen water. Over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar DNA from MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture” ice sonar, LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding Intel. Fully user-defined on-screen "Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7’s "Multifaceted Sonar Display” also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either 8 degree or 20 degree transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the "footprint” area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability.
Lithium Shuttle Features:
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
- Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors).
- 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
- Battery Status Indicator.
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
- Dual USB Power Ports.
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
- Dual Rod Holders.
- Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
- Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
- 8" Flat Panel Color LCD (800 x 600px) 4 Color Palette Options.
- 4800 Watts Peak to Peak Output Power.
- Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Ice Transducer.
- Down to 1/2-inch.
- Patented 12 Step Interference Rejection.
- Automatic Bottom Lock Selectable Zoom Windows - 5', 10', 20', 40'.
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column) .
- 8 ft. Transducer Cable.
- Any Combination of Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher & Graph Split Screen.
- 300' Dynamic Depth Capability, Infinite Scale from 10' and Deeper in 1' Increments.
- Upgradeable Software.
- Exclusive Dynamic Depth/Range.
- Exclusive Sonar Footprint Display.
- Adjustable Scroll/Ping Rate.
- Target Adjust Image Magnifier.
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight.
- Snow Shield Faceplate.
- Two Year System Warranty.
- One Year Shuttle/Battery Warranty.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.