Your Cart is empty
Lews Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
With a graphite body, 10-bearing system and high-speed gear ratio, the Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel balances strength and performance. Keep a light touch on the anodized-aluminum handle and signature Lew's® SoftTouch knob for a comfortable grip. 120 yards/8 lb. (8.1 oz.); 145 yards/10 lb. (9.0 oz.).
Features and Benefits
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- Premium 10-bearing system with stainless-steel, double-shielded ball bearings and a Zero-Reverse 1-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high-speed gear ratio for use in a broad range of fishing applications
- Precision-cut, solid-brass pinion gear
- Oversize, multiple-disc drag system for smooth performance
- Double-anodized, ported, knurled aluminum spool
- Fold-down, anodized-aluminum handle with a Lew's® SoftTouch knob
- Adjustable handle offers use for left- or right-handed retrieves
- Strong, balanced stainless-steel bail
- Lightweight carbon C40 skeletal rotor
- Speed Lube™ for smooth, uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Product weight (oz.): 8.1 (Size 20); 9.0 (Size 30)
- Number of bearings: 9+1
- Line capacity (yards/lb. test): 120/8 (Size 20); 145/10 (Size 30)
- Antireverse: Yes
- Gear ratio: 6.2:1
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
What's in the Box
- Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.