Your Cart is empty
Clam Kenai Pro Thermal - 40th Anniversary Edition
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the creation of the Original Fish Trap!
This shack can be shipped within the Spee Dee delivery zone of SD, NE< ND, IA, MN, & WI but extra shipping charges will be needed due to it's size.
Dave Genz had a vision for an enclosed, portable fish house…and when it became a reality, the Fish Trap changed the sport of ice angling. The anniversary shelter is designed after Dave’s original model that he used in 1980. This flip over Fish Trap has a retro look, but with all the technology and features of the modern Clam fish houses.
- Limited Edition one-person Fish Trap, with a retro 40th Anniversary Design
- Super-tough 900 total denier fabric
- Full thermal skin keeps heat in, uses less propane
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Includes mini dimmable light stick, battery bracket, 4-position rod holder, travel cover, hammock and Dave Genz flag
- Adjustable folding seat that slides front-to-back
- Front access door
- Includes 14” X 30” overhead mesh storage
- Set up size: L 91” x W 37” x H 64”
- Center height: 64”
- Pack size with seats: L 48” x W 37” x H 25”
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Fishing Area: L 42” x W 36”
- Fishable Square Footage: 11 square feet
- Seat: Deluxe
- Seat Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: No
- Number of anglers: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year against manufacturer's defects
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 3
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 48" x W 37" x H 17"
- Number of Vents: 2
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- Lightweight one-person shelter
- Perfect for the ice angler on the move
- Deeper tub for more gear
- True flip-and-go pole system (no extension tubes)
- Includes accessories!
- Special edition 40th Anniversary model!
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.