Your Cart is empty
Garmin Panoptix Ice Bundle
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
- Outstanding portability
- Built-in CHIRP sonar technology
- Sonar below the ice adapts to your fishing technique
- Combines multiple views so you can see what matters
- Ability to create custom combination screen to include map and sonar views
- Live scanning allows you to see fish and structure up to 200 ft. in any direction
- Two modes in one transducer locate schools of fish, and where to drill your next hole
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display Type: WVGA
- Power Consumption 6.2W
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.5 x 2in.
- Display size: 6 x 3.6 x 7in. diagonal
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 Panoptix™ port
- Transmit power: GT10HN-IF Transducer: 500 W (RMS)/ 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Maximum depth: Panoptix PS22-TR: 300ft. (down and forward) GT10HN: 800 ft. freshwater
- Foam float
- Power cable
- Battery charger
- Cable grommet
- Bag with handle
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Rechargeable battery
- GT10HN-IF transducer
- ECHOMAP™ Plus 73cv
- Transducer adapter cable
- Panoptix ice fishing mount
- Panoptix™ PS22-TR transducer
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.