Your Cart is empty
Flambeau "Ike" Ritual 50 Tackle Backpack
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The mobile tackle storage solution for chasing the bite like professional angler Mike Iaconelli. Lightweight and durable - the perfect marriage of simplicity and function for transporting essential gear from home to the honey hole. Keeps tackle protected and the tools handy for wherever the fish are biting.
Includes: (1) 5007 Tuff Tainer with Zerust and (1) 140-IQ "IQ" Series Utility Box with Zerust
- 140-IQ "IQ" Series Utility Box features a high capacity footprint designed to withstand heavy jig-based loads and interchangeable Zerust compartment tray cups for quickly reconfiguring in-box organization or swapping from box to box
- Front saddle-pouch with rubber-coated mesh fits (1) 4000 series Tuff Tainer (sold separately)
- (2) exterior "V" cup tool holders
- Deep storage side compartments for miscellaneous storage, interior tool sleeves and oversized exterior mesh pockets
- Line spool purse in side pocket with exterior grommet for quickly accessing leader or line
- Waterproof vinyl phone pouch
- Breathable, padded shoulder straps and back pad with adjustable chest tether
- Fishing rod attachment strap holds (2) rods
- Foam padding and polyethylene inserts for form and protection
- Mike "IKE" Iaconelli Approved
- Materials: UV and water-resistant 600D and 420D construction with vinyl backing / 10 oz. vinyl-coated polyester with rubber feet / rubber-coated mesh
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.