Your Cart is empty
Eskimo Outbreak 450i Pop Up Ice Fishing Shelter
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
- Portable ice house
- YKK® zippers for durability
- Large removable window panels
- Super-tough 600-denier fabric traps heat
- X-style reflective trim for nighttime visibility
- Flared, wide-bottom design for fishable area
- Oversized door that fully zips down to the ice
- Larger fiberglass poles for a stronger hub design
- 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter
- Large, mesh storage pockets keep ice fishing gear handy
- Self-tapping ice anchors are easier to grip and won't bend
- Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for durability
- Adjust the shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop windows
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Center Height: 80 in.
- Number of Anglers: 4-5
- Fishable Area: 75 sq. ft.
- Set-up Size: 139" L x 138" W
- Fabric: IQTM (Insulated Quilted)
- Pack Size: 70" L x 11.5" W x 11.5" D
- Oversize cinch duffle bag
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Rod purchasers must make warranty claims directly to the product manufacturer. Dakota Angler does not handle rod warranties.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.