Your Cart is empty
Eskimo Mens Legend Jacket
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The Legend Series is the flagship of the Eskimo suit lineup. Designed with the latest in material technology, this suit may be the warmest, driest, most comfortable suit you’ll ever wear. Its windproof/ waterproof 10k/10k materials keep you dry, 100 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keep you warm, and the exclusive Eskimo Uplyft™ breathable flotation assistance helps keep you safe. Combine this with a premium Poly-Oxford outer, and the Legend gives you a unique combination of mobility and functionality. One look at this suit and you’ll see why it’s called the Legend.
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- DURADRY 210 DENIER POLYESTER FABRIC IS TOUGH AND DURABLE, WINDPROOF, HAS DWR AND IS10K/10K WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE
- 500 DENIER NYLON, REINFORCED, CONTOURED ELBOWS ARE SUPER TOUGH AND ABRASION RESISTANT
- FULLY-TAPED SEAMS FOR COMPLETE WATERPROOF PROTECTION FROM SNOW, RAIN, ICE, AND WIND
- 3M™ THINSULATE™ 100GM INSULATION IN BODY, 60GM IN SLEEVES FOR MOBILITY
- SOFT TRICOT LINING PAIRED WITH SMOOTH TAFFETA LINING STRATEGICALLY PLACED FOR WARMTH, COMFORT, AND EASE OF USE
- 3-WAY ADJUSTABLE, REMOVABLE INSULATED HOOD
- DUAL STORM FLAP OVER FRONT ZIPPER FOR WIND AND WEATHER RESISTANCE
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL POCKETS FOR WARMING HANDS, OR STORING TOOLS AND TACKLE
- SIDE SEAM HEM ZIPPERS CAN OPEN WHEN SITTING FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME
- FAST DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS FOR SAFETY
- ALL ZIPPERS ARE YKK®
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.