Your Cart is empty
Eskimo Mens Keeper Bib
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The purpose built Keeper series features the exclusive Eskimo Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation Assist system and a windproof/ waterproof 600 denier outer shell. The 80 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation will keep you warm in the cold and wind, yet allow a full range thanks to design details including strategically placed gussets and elastic stretch panels, and premium materials. This isn’t just any old ice suit, try one on today to experience the difference for yourself.
- UPLYFT™ BREATHABLE FLOTATION ASSISTANCE
- DURADRY 600 DENIER POLYESTER FABRIC IS TOUGH AND DURABLE, WINDPROOF, HAS DWR AND IS 5K/5K WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE
- FULLY-TAPED SEAMS FOR COMPLETE WATERPROOF PROTECTION FROM SNOW, RAIN, ICE, AND WIND
- 3M™ THINSULATE™ 80GM INSULATION IN BODY, 60GM IN CROTCH GUSSET FOR COMFOR AND MOBILITY
- DURABLE ELASTIC ADJUSTABLE NO-SLIP SHOULDER STRAPS POSITIONED SO THEY RESIST SLIDING OFF
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL POCKETS FOR WARMING HANDS, OR STORING TOOLS AND TACKLE
- STRETCH TORSO SIDE PANELS AND PARTIAL ELASTIC WAISTBAND
- REINFORCED, CONTOURED AND FULLY HD PADDED KNEES
- FULL LEG ZIPPERS WITH STORM FLAPS AND TWO SLIDERS FOR EASY ON/OFF AS WELL AS VENTING AT THE HIP/THIGH D-RINGS AT WAISTBAND
- DIAMOND-SHAPED CROTCH GUSSET FOR MOBILITY
- FAST DRAINING INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS FOR SAFETY
- NON-BUNCHING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM WORKS FOR 28"–36" INSEAM
- ALL ZIPPERS ARE YKK®
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.