Your Cart is empty
Clam X200 Pro Thermal
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
The X200 Pro Thermal flip over shelter by Clam is the perfect shelter for the ice angler who needs a reliable fish shelter when it’s time to run and gun. Confidence in your gear is important, which is why we included the 1 ¼ pole system, 1800 total denier full thermal skin, corner doors and deluxe seating. The X200 Pro Thermal is simply one of the toughest shelters on the market. And our unique Side Door System let’s anglers get in and out with ease. This total package is an ice fishing beast, and made for those hardcore anglers on the move. Simply load up your gear, hitch up the X200 to your machine, and go! Includes a three year warranty.
- Full thermal with 1800 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Extreme 1 ¼” pole system with Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX)
- Hammock located under seats for storing gear and center console
- Includes large dimmable light stick, battery bracket, center console, overhead mesh storage (51” x 14”) and, travel cover
- Two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter color inside tub making it easier to locate gear
- Four total doors!
- NEW Side doors to make it easier to go in and out
- NEW ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- NEW Shelter Skin Design for 2019 - 2020 ice season
- Flip-over shelter with our Heaviest thermal skin - 1800 denier fabric, retains heat
- Fishes two anglers comfortably
- Toughest shelter on the market!
- More standing room - 82” center height!
- NEW Compatible with X200 removable floor (sold as an accessory)
- Only series in the market with four doors - front, back and sides
- Set up size: L 113" x W 74" x H 82"
- Center Height: 82"
- Pack Size with Seats: L 74" x W 45" x H 27"
- Weight: 152 Pounds
- Fishable Area: 34 Square Feet
- Seat Type: Deluxe Padded
- Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Fabric: 1800 Denier
- Floor Capability: Yes - X200/X400 Removable Floor
- Number of anglers: 2
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Number of Doors: 4
- Number of Windows: 6
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 74" x W 45" x H 18"
- Number of Vents: 2
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.