Your Cart is empty
Clam Voyager X Thermal
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
This shack can not be shipped!
The Ice Team Edition Voyager flip-over shelter has been a huge hit the past couple of seasons with it’s awesome looks and features— and we have decided to come out with a Clam edition of the popular model! This Voyager X Thermal has all of the features of a durable flip-over fish house by Clam Outdoors, such as thermal fabric, extreme 1 1/4" poles, RPSX clips, and side symmetry door system.
The special Ice Team edition model includes the additional accessories of a light bar, battery bracket, and a travel cover, which most anglers need when setting up their shelters.
- Ultra-tough 900 total denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full thermal skin
- Extreme 1¼” pole system
- Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX)
- Seat system with two deluxe swivel seats that move front to back, left to right and are removable
- Hammocks located under seats for storing gear
- Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System
- Set up size: L 93” x W 72” x H 75”
- Center height: 75”
- Pack size with seats: L 72” x W 40” x H 26”
- Weight: 116 lbs
- Fishing Area; L 55” x W 69”
- Fishable Square Footage: 26 Square Feet
- Seat: Swivel Deluxe Padded
- Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: Yes - Voyager Removable Floor
- Number of anglers: 2
- Warranty: 3 Year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Windows: 6
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 72" x W 40" x H 13"
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- Co-extruded gray plastic for lighter colored inside tub - easier to locate gear
- Side Symmetry Door System
- Compatible with Voyager removable floor (sold as an accessory)
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Rod purchasers must make warranty claims directly to the product manufacturer. Dakota Angler does not handle rod warranties.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.