Your Cart is empty
Abu Garcia Revo X Spinning Reel
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Revo trusted reliability and performance. Welcome the X to the lineup of Revo spinning reels. Featuring the same forward-thinking design, durability and performance; the Revo X starts with a compact Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design for all-day comfort. Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that allows anglers to fish mono, braid or even difficult to manage fluorocarbon.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Rocket line management system™ provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Handle: Right/Left
- Gear ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve rate: 33"
- Bearing count: 7
- Weight 7.7 oz
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.