Your Cart is empty
Eskimo P1 Rocket Propane Auger
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day. Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
As the innovators of the first ice auger engine designed specifically to harness the full potential of propane, we had a great platform to build from. We paired our high-compression engine with a new high-speed, all-metal transmission to achieve faster revolutions. The new Rocket Auger features a cast bottom resulting in smoother cutting and breakthrough. At only 26 lbs, the P1 is the lightest 8” propane power auger on the market.
- Rocket Auger features cast bottom for smoother cutting and breakthroughs
- Redesigned powerhead has new aluminum handlebars to help shield the redesigned engine
- High speed, All metal transmission increases spinning speed by 45% over similar-sized augers
- High-compression 40cc 4-cycle engine has more than enough power to turn both an 8” and 10” auger with minimal weight added to the unit
- Holds readily available 1 lb. propane cyclinders
- No more need to prime the engine before startup, just flip the switch to ON to begin drilling
- Low maintenance- no gummed up carburetors
- Clean-burning engine with minimal emissions
- Power blades last longer and hold their edge in dirty ice
- Blade protector extends the life of the blade (included)
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- Engine: Viper® 4-Cycle
- Displacement: 40.0cc
- Transmission: All Ball Bearing
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Auger Length: 42"
- Cutting Diameter: 8"
- Auger Style: Rocket™
- Blade Style: Power™
- Handle Design:Aluminum / Foam Grip
- Starter Handle: Mitten Grip
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or email.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$9.99||$21.99||$35.99||FREE|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$11.99||$23.99||$37.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Next-day (overnight) orders are usually delivered by the end of the following day.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.